Showing all 9 results
What are people saying?
- Before I took the class, I thought "voice" to be a mysterious concept, but going through her class made it less intimidating for me---Cheryl . . . Udemy student
- Voice is a difficult thing to explain, but Sally helps to demystify the concept. . . . I love that Sally is encouraging---Jennifer . . . Udemy student
- Sally . . . knows her stuff. Her skill and competence clearly shine through in the lectures and handouts.---Deborah . . . Udemy student
- The instruction is clear, the downloads are excellent, the instructor knows her material.---Rebecca . . . Udemy student
- Do you struggle with knowing where to put commas and colons and exclamation points?
- Do you get fewer "opens" on your marketing emails than you'd like?
- Do you worry about people on Facebook thinking you're stupid because of punctuation mistakes?
A comprehensive edit on fiction projects includes comments on line-by-line issues, and an overview of character, plot, voice, theme, chapter openings and closings, opening conflict, climax, audience, genre, and pacing. A comprehensive edit on nonfiction projects includes comments on line-by-line issues, and an overview of structure, voice, chapter openings and closings, audience, and pacing.
Offered by Jessica Kirkland, literary agent with the Blythe Daniel Agency "I am recommending that all my clients, myself included, start working Pinterest and Instagram to drive traffic for books sales. Most of my big bloggers have more than half of their traffic coming from those two social media platforms." Jessica Kirkland